LIVE Jake Paul vs. Nathaniel Robinson Boxing Live Streaming Jake Paul YouTuber Faces NBA legend Nathaniel Robinson Live H2H Full Fight Jake Paul vs. Nathaniel Robinson Live Online Pay-Per-View TV Channel Nov.28 It’s a YouTube star against a former NBA point guard in the unique chief support to Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. on Nov. 28.WHEN IS JAKE PAUL VS. NATE ROBINSON? DATE, FIGHT TIME, PPV PRICE, TV CHANNEL AND LIVE STREAM
Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson fight: Date, UK start time, live stream, TV channel as YouTuber faces NBA legend The event on Nov. 28 headlined by an exhibition between retired former world champions Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. will not be your typical boxing card, and nothing says that more than the unique chief support bout.
Jake Paul vs. Nathaniel Robinson Boxing Live Streaming YOUTUBE sensation Jake Paul is back in the ring on the undercard of Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr’s massive exhibition fight this weekend.And in the opposite corner is ex-NBA star Nate Robinson, who steps into the ring for the first time in an intriguing contest.
Jake Paul will try to grab the second win of his boxing career when he enters the ring against NBA veteran Nate Robinson on November 28. Although Tyson vs Jones is the most lucrative fight of the night, Paul and Robinson have also cemented their bout as a fan-attraction.
YouTube personality Jake Paul will step into the ring for the third time (his second as professional boxer) to face basketball star Nate Robinson, a point guard formerly with the New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls, Denver Nuggets and Boston Celtics, among others.Paul made his pro boxing debut in January, defeating fellow YouTuber “AnEsonGib” via TKO in just two minutes and 18 seconds in Miami. His brother Logan Paul, who also made his name as an online personality, famously fought KSI in two bouts as well.
Robinson, who is the NBA’s first three-time slam dunk champion, believes he will be too much for Paul.”I see his brother [Logan] on the Disney channel,” he said in a recent interview. “Him on Disney doing so much stuff, man! “I follow Jake’s YouTube, of course.”You and your brother only fight YouTubers, you are gonna fight a real athlete for the first time.”
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson takes place on Saturday, November 28.
- The light-heavyweight boxing match is on the undercard of Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr.
- The Staples Center in Los Angeles plays host.
What time will Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson start?
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson’s ring walk time is expected for around 2am GMT – that’s 6pm local time or 9pm ET.
- The card starts from 1am GMT.
- Saved By The Bell actor Mario Lopez hosts the show.
What live stream and TV channel is Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson on?
- BT Sport have the rights to the show in the UK, and will be showing the full show on BT Sport Box Office.
- BT Sport have yet to announce them price for the event but will be starting their coverage at midnight GMT.
- The PPV event will also be broadcast on the Triller App in the US.
What is the full card?
The 54-year-old Mike Tyson’s boxing exhibition bout against Roy Jones Jr, 51, headlines the card in the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.Elsewhere on the bill, KSI’s trainer Viddal Riley takes on MMA’s Rashad Coulter.And former super-middleweight world champ Badou Jack faces army veteran turned pro boxer Blake McKernan.
- Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr (heavyweight, eight rounds)
- Badou Jack vs Blake McKernan (super-middleweight, eight rounds)
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson (light-heavyweight, six rounds)
- Viddal Riley vs Rashad Coulter (light-heavyweight, six rounds)
Jake Paul vs. Nathaniel Robinson Boxing Live Streaming BT Sport is the official broadcaster of the event, and the PPV can be purchased from it. Other than that, there are two other platforms- FITE.tv, Triller. In the USA and Canada, FITE will telecast the event. You can tune in from several streaming platforms. TysonOnTriller.com will be the central hub for the blockbuster night. You can also pre-order the fight from various websites.
JAKE PAUL VS. NATE ROBINSON FIGHT DATE, START TIME
- Date: Saturday Nov. 28
- Time: 8 p.m. ET
- Paul vs. Robinson fight: 10 p.m. ET (approximate)
Jake Paul vs. Nathaniel Robinson Boxing Live Streaming The four-hour event begins at 8 p.m. ET, with the main PPV card commencing from 9 p.m. ET. Tyson and Jones are expected to make their ring walks about 11 p.m. ET, so Paul and Robinson in chief support should begin approximately 10 p.m. ET.
JAKE PAUL VS. NATE ROBINSON TV CHANNEL, LIVE STREAMFITE have acquired the rights to show the event featuring Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr. and Paul vs. Robinson in the U.S. and Canada via their various platforms (FITE.tv and its streaming apps), as well as on TysonOnTriller.com, which will serve as the central hub for the legends event.
The fight can also be ordered via major cable operators in the U.S. and Canada; check with your local provider to see if the fight is available.In the U.K., the fight is available via BT Sport Box Office. In Australia, the fight is available via Main Event. In Germany, the fight is available on Sky. Check TysonOnTriller.com for complete viewing options.
WHAT IS THE JAKE PAUL VS. NATE ROBINSON PPV PRICE?
The pay-per-view event costs $49.99 in the U.S. and will include Paul vs. Robinson, the main event of Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr. and an undercard. The event can be ordered at FITE.tv or its streaming apps, as well as at TysonOnTriller.com and major cable TV providers. WHERE IS THE JAKE PAUL VS. NATE ROBINSON FIGHT? The event takes place at the Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. The stadium is the home of MLS club Los Angeles Galaxy.
JAKE PAUL RECORD AND BIO
- Nationality: American
- Born: Cleveland, Ohio
- Height: 6’1″
- Reach: 76″
- Total fights: 1
- Record: 1-0 (1 KO)
NATE ROBINSON RECORD AND BIO
- Nationality: American
- Born: Seattle, Washington
- Height: 5’9″
- Reach: n/a
- Total fights: This is Robinson’s boxing debut
MIKE TYSON VS. ROY JONES JR. FULL CARD
- Mike Tyson vs. Roy Jones Jr., 8 rounds exhibition at heavyweight
- Jake Paul vs. Nate Robinson, 6 rounds at cruiserweight
- Badou Jack vs. Blake McKernan, 8 rounds at light heavyweight
- Viddal Riley vs. Rashad Coulter, 6 rounds at cruiserweight
- Jamaine Ortiz vs. Nahir Albright, 8 rounds at lightweight
- Irvin Gonzalez vs. Edward Vasquez, 8 rounds at featherweight
- Juiseppe Cusumano vs. Nick Jones, 8 rounds at heavyweight